To our valued customers,
LAW Calibration would like to take this opportunity to outline the measures the company has put in place to address Coronavirus (COVID-19). The multitude of orders issued by the many different states we service presents a unique challenge to our business operations. The safety and well-being of our employees and the employees of our customers remains our top priority. LAW Calibration is considered an essential business because of the critical services we provide for companies. We will continue to provide the critical calibration and validation services to our existing and new customers.
Throughout this unparalleled crisis LAW Calibration has remained fully operational much of the support we provide relies on our skilled technicians working in our lab and onsite at our customer facilities working on their equipment to ensure they maintain compliance. To ensure a healthy work environment, LAW Calibration has implemented the following:
- Personal hygiene protocols, including washing hands frequently for at least 20 seconds
- Practicing social distancing recommended by the CDC and WHO
- Disinfecting individual work surfaces several times per day
- All receiving staff wipe down all incoming equipment as part of the receiving process.
- All technicians disinfect all equipment prior to performing calibrations and maintenance on equipment.
- All LAW Calibration equipment utilized for onsite activities wiped down prior to use, upon return to the facility, and prior to reentry to the laboratories.
- Employees do not report to work with any symptoms of illness
- In the event of possible exposure, employees self-quarantine for 14 days and require a negative test result prior to returning to work.
Our team here at LAW Calibration welcomes the opportunity to work with each customer on creative and robust alternative service solutions while being mindful of the current health and safety concerns. We recognize that you, our customers, are playing a vital role in the response to this outbreak and LAW Calibration is committed to continuing our partnership with you in safely providing critical services support to drive business continuity.
Please contact us with any questions or to discuss your facility service needs and concerns.